Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
423 Macewen Dr, Osprey
Set back on a beautiful corner cul-de-sac lot, this custom built 4 bedroom. 3.5 bath Rutenberg home offers you everything you would want for your Florida golf lifestyle. The circular drive, and house itself, are framed by large oak trees creating a peaceful park-like setting. Upon entering, you are instantly aware of the abundant quality and the care given to this warm, inviting home. Custom built-ins, crown molding, granite kitchen, and real wood plantation shutters are just the beginning of the features you will find. Add to these a young roof (2013), whole house audio system, a 6 zone A/C system, custom lighting and top-of-the-line appliances and you might think you would never go outside…until you look out over the incredible pool area with golf course views of the 3rd green of The Oaks Heron course. With neutral custom paint colors in the majority of the rooms, and wood and tile floors, this home is literally ready for you to move in, and begin living the life you’ve always imagined! Minutes to area beaches and vibrant downtown Sarasota, The Oaks Club has 2 championship golf courses, 12 HarTru tennis courts, croquet court, state-of-the-art fitness center, fine dining and an abundance of social activities; club membership is available and required.
- MLS® #A4445704
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,832
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesGated Community, Playground, Security, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Community, Tennis Courts
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Golf Course Frontage, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Street Private, Golf Course View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters
- Days on Market264
- Address423 Macewen Dr
- SubdivisionOaks 2 Ph 3
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34229
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryLaurel Nokomis
- MiddleLaurel Nokomis Middle
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Res R E
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 9th, 2019 at 12:46pm EST.