Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
16814 Vardon Ter #201, Bradenton
Resort style living! An end unit located on the desirable 2nd floor, this condo built in 2017 features covered front entry and assigned covered parking spot. The front entry has nearby guest bathroom with tub/shower and granite vanity; with adjacent guest bedroom with carpet. The laundry room features overhead shelving space. Spacious and functional kitchen featuring stainless appliances, pantry closet, granite counters with wood cabinetry and eat-in space. The living room with open dining area off kitchen creates space to enjoy a dinner. Sliding doors from the living room open to your own screened-in patio overlooking the golf course and pond. As a split floorplan, this condo has an impressive master bedroom, separate his/hers closets and en-suite bathroom with granite vanity with large mirror and glass framed shower. Additional bonus room has double door pocket doors; transform this area into your own home office or play room. Having fun in the resort style pool or appreciate a game of golf from the private 36-hole Arnold Palmer designed golf course; Life is like year round vacation in this private & gated community with 24-hour security of Lakewood National.
- MLS® #A4445716
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,286
- Year Built2017
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesAssociation Recreation - Lease, Buyer Approval Required, Playground, Pool
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Carport
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market93
- Address16814 Vardon Ter #201
- SubdivisionTerrace Ii At Lakewood National Ph I
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- # of Stories3
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit
- ElementaryMcNeal Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Florida Morning Realty Llc
Listing information courtesy of Florida Morning Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 13th, 2019 at 4:45am EST.