Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6407 213th St E, Bradenton
It's exactly what you have been searching for- almost 9 acres of towering oak trees, whispering pines, and a custom estate nestled in the heart of it's very own forest. Hard to find anywhere, much less just outside Lakewood Ranch in the upscale and highly popular equestrian neighborhood Panther Ridge, but this 2007 stunner is now available and waiting for you. Gorgeous coffered ceilings, crown molding, beautiful flooring, granite countertops, luxurious cabinets, curved walls, exquisite bathrooms, and a pool that is perfect for swimming laps, plus a 3 car garage, mud room, and oversized laundry room, all situated on a heavily wooded intensely private cul-de-sac. Come get away from it all, but be minutes to everything! Panther Ridge offers 15 miles of combined hiking and bridle paths as well as tennis and three family parks. Join the Concession Country Club right across the street, dine in the fabulous restaurants in Lakewood Ranch, and shop at The Mall at University Town Center where Saks and other fine stores & restaurants are located. Just 3 minutes away, a new Publix is under construction. This is the ultimate home site with the perfect home and the absolute best location. REQUIREMENTS: Zillow credit check and 3 months up front (1st, last and security, no exceptions). Owner is looking for a long term lease and would prefer someone who wants to lease for 2 or more years. Tenant in charge of pool and lawn. The owner will accept pets with a non-refundable pet fee.
- MLS® #A4445717
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,047
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Well
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In County, Lot - Oversized, Zoning Permits Horses, Wooded View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Screened
- Days on Market42
- Address6407 213th St E
- SubdivisionPanther Ridge
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Ronnie Dewitt And Associates
Listing information courtesy of Ronnie Dewitt And Associates.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2019 at 12:45am EDT.