Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2705 65th St E, Bradenton
Location doesn’t get any better than this! Everything you want from ‘out east’ but without the drive & high cost. Enjoy quiet private country living only 5 min from I-75 AND all the shopping and dining conveniences SR64 & SR70 have to offer PLUS highly rated schools just down the street. NO HOA & NO CDD combined with A1 zoning means trucks, trailers, RVs, boats, and ATVs are welcome as are your dogs, chickens, horses, cows, and goats. The home is set way back from the road on over an acre overlooking your very own park like woodlands with plenty of room for a pool. A much sought after open great room floorplan with split bedrooms. The great room has a grand feel thanks to the soaring vaulted ceiling but still cozy thanks to the natural stone wood burning fireplace. French doors off the great room and slider off the dinette will lead you to a fabulous 30x10 screened in porch. The large master bedroom has a walk in closet & en suite bath with an oversized tiled shower. The formal dining room would also make a nice playroom or home office. Inside laundry room leads to the 2 car garage plus there is a nice big shed out back for all your storage needs. With county water & septic utility bills are lower than you think. If you’re looking for a GREAT DEAL on a GREAT HOUSE then this is the one! MOTIVATED SELLERS say bring all offers.
- MLS® #A4445744
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,650
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesHorses Allowed
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Boat
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Irregular Lot, Lot - Irregular, Wooded View
- ExteriorWood Frame, Stone, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Sliding Doors, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Days on Market38
- Address2705 65th St E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionHidden Meadows Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Skylight(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Real Estate Match Usa
Listing information courtesy of Real Estate Match Usa.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2019 at 6:30am EDT.