Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6211 38th St E, Bradenton
This inviting home in Regal Oaks is waiting for a new owner to enjoy all the comforts this community has to offer. From the spacious open floor plan to the cathedral ceilings you will not be disappointed with the amount of space this home has to offer. The master suite has beautiful new wood grain laminate floors, a walk-in closet and brand new vanity and mirror in the master bath. Along with 2 additional bedrooms, there is a cozy den and oversized living room providing generous living space for a growing or extended family. The owners have extended the lanai to allow for ample outside living area and time to enjoy the fully fenced backyard oasis complete with new landscaping. The entire exterior was freshly repainted in 2018 and a new AC System installed in 2016. Other updates include adding gutters in 2018 and wi-fi enabled garage door opener installed in 2016. Regal Oaks offers a community pool, low HOA fees, no CDD fees and easy access to UTC Mall, I75 and the beaches. Nothing to do here but move in and start enjoying the Florida lifestyle!
- MLS® #A4445746
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,560
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesSprinkler Meter
- FeaturesPool, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Fruit Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
- Address6211 38th St E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionRegal Oaks
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorLaminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market65
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 13th, 2019 at 5:15am EST.