Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6604 88th St E, Bradenton
Wow-- a price reduction making this $165.76 a square foot! You won't want to pass up this 3 bedroom, 2.5 baths home, (2660 sq ft) WITH SEPARATE 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath MOTHER -IN- LAW SUITE (1050 sq ft)! New roof on the main house, new paint and trim, new gutters and screens, new garage door, fenced in yard, on pond with deck-- all on 1.3 acres in the heart of Braden Woods! The main house has a first floor main bedroom, sitting room and bath with 2 bedrooms and large bath upstairs. The kitchen opens to a family room, overlooking the large back yard and pond view! Just steps from the main house-- the in-law suite is roomy, and takes advantage of the pond view from practically every window in the house! Hardwood floors, and quartz counters in kitchen make this one a winner! Imagine your next meal out back with everyone, and a game of touch football, or take the fishing poles out to the deck for an evening of catch and release! Making family memories that will last a lifetime! Your family compound awaits in the middle of everything in Lakewood Ranch without the CDD fees and low HOA fee! Close to I-75 for an easy commute to Tampa, St. Pete, or Sarasota! Don’t miss this one of a kind property waiting for your family, priced to make it your own!
- MLS® #A4445791
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3,710
- Year Built1985
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleColonial, Traditional
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLot - Oversized, Street Paved, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick, Wood Frame, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Days on Market42
- Address6604 88th St E
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionBraden Woods Sub Ph Iv
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Living Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryBraden River
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2019 at 9:45pm EDT.