Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11908 Forest Park Cir, Bradenton
Comfortably blending a gorgeous family community with craftsman style architecture, this home is your ticket to paradise in the master planned community of Lakewood Ranch. Perfect for anyone, this immaculate 2012 Neal home featuring an open floor plan is the ideal setting for relaxing and entertaining. Enjoy gathering in the large great room leading to the spacious lanai overlooking a pond and tranquil preserve, a superb area for year-round cookouts. Other special highlights include a study/office, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, ceiling fans, window blinds, new sprinkler system, new gutters, lush landscaping, plus more. Gas range, gas heat and gas water heater. Residents need not go far for enjoyment with Central Park’s centralized amenities including a dog park, walking trails, tennis, covered picnic pavilion, splash park, playground, and fields for baseball, soccer or football. You’ll love the convenience of a great neighborhood, outstanding schools, shopping, dining, a premier sports complex, and downtown Lakewood Ranch Main Street minutes away. 3D Tour available.
- MLS® #A4445826
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,131
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Ranch, Spanish/Mediterranean, Craftsman
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Natural Gas Connected
- FeaturesGated Community, Playground, Pool, Security, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Park, Sidewalk, Basketball Court
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Greenbelt View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Rods
- Listing Office:Lokation Real Estate
- Address11908 Forest Park Cir
- SubdivisionCentral Park, Sp B-2b
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market181
Listing information courtesy of Lokation Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 13th, 2019 at 9:15pm EDT.