Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9035 Stone Harbour Loop, Bradenton
Looking for an AMAZING VALUE in one of the hottest locations in the area? This terrific Maintenance Provided villa is located in Stoneybrook at Heritage Harbour, a Gated Community located just minutes from I-75 & close to ALL the Action, including Lakewood Ranch, downtown Bradenton, & Anna Marie Island. The NEW HERITAGE HARBOUR MARKETPLACE is the talk of the town, and will sport a variety of shops & restaurants...Stoneybrook is The Place to be Right Now! Like Convenience? A satellite pool is a 30 second walk from your front door--it's like having your own private pool, w/out the maintenance! This adorable villa has front & rear enclosed lanais so you can generate a cross breeze through your home during those warm & breezy winter months. The kitchen feels substantial, & features S/S appliances, plenty of cabinets, solid surface counters, & a breakfast nook too. The main gathering room is based on an open concept & features tile in the main areas. The spacious owner's retreat w/ en-suite bath feels cozy & comfortable all at once, & the den offers flex appeal as a 3rd bedroom or office. This split plan model ensures privacy, & the view from the owner's retreat & rear lanai stretches across a vast golf course & preserve. Enjoy resort style living with access to the Heritage Harbour Golf & Eatery w/no mandatory fees, 18 holes of golf, tennis, pickleball, heated pool & spa, fitness, recreation center, volleyball, basketball, dog parks, playgrounds...what are you waiting for? Schedule your appointment today!
- MLS® #A4445880
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,350
- Year Built2006
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesAssociation Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Park, Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts
- ParkingDriveway, Off Street
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Golf Course Frontage, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market27
- Address9035 Stone Harbour Loop
- SubdivisionStoneybrook At Heritage H Spc U2
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Kw Suncoast
Listing information courtesy of Kw Suncoast.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 13th, 2019 at 9:00pm EDT.