Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6810 229th St E, Bradenton
Exceptional Panther Ridge Equestrian Pool Home located on 9.4 Gorgeous Acres! This Beautiful Serene Property Features: 4 Large Split Plan Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths, Den w/Custom Built-ins and Granite Counters, Master Suite w/Volume Ceilings and French Doors looking out to Pool and Spa, 5-Piece Master Bath w/Custom Cabinetry, Granite Counters, Double Headed Shower and Jetted Tub; 3 Guest Rooms, 1 w/En-Suite Bath and Separate Outside Entry, Formal Dining Room w/Crown Moldings, Open Great Room Plan w/Vaulted Ceilings, Stone Fireplace, Built-ins, French Doors looking out to Pool, Perfect Cook's Kitchen w/Vaulted Ceilings, Custom Wood Cabinetry, Granite Counters, Breakfast Bar and Eating Nook, GE Profile Appliances, Wine Cooler; Laundry Room w/Wash Sink, Storage and Room for Freezer, Wood Flooring in all Bedrooms, Attractive 20" Tile in Main Area of Home, Newer AC and Roof, Covered Lanai Area w/Out Door Kitchen, Caged Pool, Out Door Shower, Propane Generator, Oversized 2 Car Garage. Exterior Features: Private Dead End Road Location, Secure Wrought Iron Gated Entry, Winding Concrete Driveway, 3-Board Wood Fencing throughout, Incredible 8-Stall Morton Center Isle Barn w/Oversized Feed and Tack Room, Shade Pole Barn, Wash Rack, New $30,000 Riding Arena, 3 Paddock/Pastures for Grazing, 2 Stocked Fish Ponds, Miles of Groomed Horse Back Riding Trails w/Low Annual HOA Fees. This is the Perfect Home for the Serious Horse Lover!
- MLS® #A4445925
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,819
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Florida, Ranch, Traditional
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Propane
- FeaturesHorses Allowed
- ParkingBoat, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Parking Pad
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLevel, Lot - Oversized, Pasture / Agricultural, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Zoning Permits Horses, Pool View, Wooded View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Pool Sweep, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Storage, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description5 to less than 10
- Days on Market42
- Address6810 229th St E
- SubdivisionPomello Park
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Water Filtration System, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesElectric, Family Room
- StoriesOne Story, Elevated
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Re/max Tropical Sands
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Tropical Sands.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2019 at 9:30pm EDT.