Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1115 Gulf Of Mexico Dr #502, Longboat Key
Lovely updates (including new windows) throughout this 5th floor Beachplace residence create a south-facing sunny, move-in ready atmosphere to instantly enjoy. Far-reaching views of the Gulf of Mexico’s turquoise waves, tranquil lakes, fountains and the lush community grounds abound around every corner of this beach home. Recent updates include Porcelain tile flooring throughout (2016, 2018), new impact windows and sliders (2018), newer air-conditioning system (2016), updated lighting fixtures, and the community assessment for the residence’s new entry door has been paid-in-full. The open layout allows for easy entertaining, with the living/dining room that flows to the kitchen on one end and the Gulf-front terrace on the other end. Two bedroom suites are arranged in a split plan for optimal privacy. The guest suite is on the north side, just off the kitchen. Generous master suite accommodations are situated on the south side, featuring French door access to the terrace, built-in storage and dressing area in the bathroom. With the furnishings included, all you need bring is your toothbrush. Steps to Longboat Key’s sought-after shores, Beachplace is a wonderful Gulf-front neighborhood. Residents appreciate the various amenities, including 24-hour manned guarded entry, on-site management, clubhouse with fitness, game and social rooms, walking trails, tennis, heated swimming pool and spa. In a central location, this community is minutes from Longboat Key Club, St. Armand’s Circle and downtown Sarasota.
- MLS® #A4445964
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,392
- Year Built1979
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Elevators, Fitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Pool, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Fitness, Gated Community, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront, Spa/Hot Tub, Community Hot Tub/Spa
- ParkingAssigned, Guest
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewFlood Zone, In County, Sidewalk, Street Private, Near Marina, Near Golf Course, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontGulf/Ocean, Beach - Public, Beach-pub
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Tennis Court(s), Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Days on Market119
- Address1115 Gulf Of Mexico Dr #502
- AreaLongboat Key
- SubdivisionBeachplace I
- CityLongboat Key
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34228
- InteriorPorcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesLiving Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories6
- StoriesOne Story, High Rise
- MiddleBooker Middle
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Res R E
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 29th, 2020 at 5:30am EST.