Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2805 74th St W #2805, Bradenton
Sandy beaches and breathtaking sunsets just minutes away from this Cayman two bedroom, two bath split floor plan on the 2nd floor for optimum privacy & security! Master bedroom has a huge walk in closet and slider off to large screened in covered patio. Neutral tones to create your own design with a beautiful Corian counter top and breakfast bar in the kitchen overlooking the very bright and open living/dining room. Brand new washer/dryer, dishwasher, and water heater! Unit has True Effects A/C system with brand new UV bulb maintained twice a year, new ceiling fans, new dining chandelier, and fresh paint throughout the unit. Carpet and tile just professionally cleaned. Storm door also has special glass/screen feature. Attic has ample storage with some flooring in addition to storage unit on the lanai. World class dining, shopping, tennis, golf, theater, concerts, craft, art, and seafood festivals are within miles of your new home. DeSoto National Park with trails is close by where you can view the Skyway Bridge, watch boats, marine life, have lunch, walk the trails and enjoy mangroves. The Tampa Bay area also has sports teams in the NHL, MLB, and NFL for the sports fanatic! Amenities include comprehensive cable and WiFi, large pool/jacuzzi, clubhouse with kitchen and dance floor, exercise equipment, pool tables, activity schedule, barbecue area, shuffleboard courts and car wash. Fall in love with your new quiet, secure home and surrounding opportunities for your new Florida lifestyle!
- MLS® #A4446094
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,130
- Year Built1987
- UtilitiesCable Available, Public
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Fitness, Pool, Shuffleboard, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Sidewalk
- ParkingAssigned, Covered, Guest
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewGarden View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Classic Group
- Address2805 74th St W #2805
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionCountry Village
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesOne Story, End Unit
- Days on Market2
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Classic Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 11:45am EDT.