Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
702 Oakview Dr, Bradenton
Envision yourself in the tranquil setting amongst 88 acres of Audubon and Wildlife Sanctuary. From this second floor unit, you can take in the expansive preserve view. If space is what you need, then this very spacious 1550 model will fit the bill. Not only does it include an open floor plan, a generous sized Florida room, and a substantial master bedroom, but the storage is also amazing. Besides the master bedroom walk-in closet, there is an additional storage room (currently used as a man cave) and two more storage/linen closets in the hallways. Wildwoode Springs offers so much more than just the well maintained landscaping - there are seven heated pools including one large lap pool and a Jacuzzi spa in each pool area. There are 4 hard surface tennis courts and 4 pickle ball courts. Kayak storage racks are available for a nominal fee. Wildewood Springs has ongoing activities, is PET FRIENDLY, no age restrictions, has on-site management, and provides water, sewer, cable, internet, pest control and trash. The wildlife preserve is a jewel nestled amongst the best of what Bradenton has to offer. It is near the beaches, shopping, IMG Academy, and downtown. Make this sanctuary your sanctuary.
- MLS® #A4446101
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,598
- Year Built1979
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCable, Pool, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk
- ParkingOpen, Common
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewWooded View
- Exterior FeaturesMature Landscaping, Other, Wooded
- Days on Market128
- Address702 Oakview Dr
- SubdivisionWildewood Spgs 7-a Oakview
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesSplit Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryMoody Elementary
- MiddleElecta Arcotte Lee Magnet
- HighBayshore High
- Listing Office:Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Florida Realty
Listing information courtesy of Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Florida Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 20th, 2020 at 9:00pm EST.