Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4720 Clipper Dr, Bradenton
Key West Infusion with a Tommy Bahama Flare as featured with bamboo floors, built ins, paddle fans, custom window treatments. Den with built in desk and entertainment center. Immaculate Condition through out! Owners have made multiple improvements enjoy the 2018 New Roof, New HVAC 2018, Tankless Hot water heater 2016, New Pool heater 2018, Washer & dryer 2012, New high end stainless appliances 2011 and so much more. Lush Island tropical surroundings to private pool. Cast off from your 75 Foot Dock. Cook your "catch of the day" in new outdoor kitchen and relax in your shimmering blue HTD pool. Paradise is waiting for you at this address!!! Close to I 75, Tampa, St. Pete, world class dining and shopping. Close to major airports.
- MLS® #A4446119
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,693
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesPlayground, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDriveway, Workshop in Garage, Portico
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal - Freshwater, Canal-Fresh
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Address4720 Clipper Dr
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionInlets The
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Wagner Realty
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2019 at 7:00am EDT.