Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1926 Crooked Lake Cir, Bradenton
NO CDD fees for this beautiful single family home located in the Eagle Trace of Lakewood Ranch. The Eventide 2 model offers spacious living with all of the famous Neal Community finishes. High tray ceilings, stone counter tops throughout. Wood cabinetry, stainless steel appliance package, recessed lighting, natural gas stove, key less entry and decorative ceramic tile floors are all fine details that make this home stand out. The extended lanai which backs onto a wooded area, allows you to enjoy serene moments while watching the friendly Florida wildlife. Inside the home the flow of living space encourages openness. The kitchen offers island bar seating and a nook area. For the times that you want your entire home filled with friends and family the open concept has room for a complete dining room area off to the side of the living room. There is even a half bath for guests. The owner’s suite once again boosts an open feeling enhanced by natural light. In the owners suite bathroom you have a shower area, soaking tub, dual sinks and a water closet with a door. The second bedroom is located toward the front of the home but is also private because of the foyer/greeting area. The large den area has engineered wood floors. Eagles Trace is maintenance free. Enjoy the gated community heated pool, spa, tennis courts, playground, and Dog Park! Easy access to I 75 and less than five minutes from the shopping and lifestyle found on Main Street Lakewood Ranch. Treat yourself today and live the life of leisure.
- MLS® #A4446139
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,900
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Guest
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewGreenbelt, Sidewalk, Greenbelt View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows
- Days on Market31
- Address1926 Crooked Lake Cir
- SubdivisionEagle Trace Ph Iiia
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingElectric, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Florida Realty
Listing information courtesy of Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Florida Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 1:29pm EDT.