Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7509 Mizner Reserve Ct, Lakewood Ranch
Relaxed elegance and refinement, custom-built Gilbraltar 3 Bedrooms and 2 1/2 Bath, one-story Pool - Golf Course home on oversized lot in Lakewood Ranch Golf and Country Club. Ready to Move In with NO wasted space. Maintenance Free Gated Community with Lush Landscaping. Features include: Open-Split Floor Plan, tray ceilings, Living and Entertainment Room with Gas Fireplace, Separate Dining Room, Views of the Pool, Spa and Golf Course from the Front Entry, Kitchen, Family Room and Master Bedroom. Chef's Gourmet Kitchen with GE Monogram Appliances, Viking induction cooktop (also has gas hookup - if you prefer), dual tone cabinetry, center island. Kitchen and Family room have beautiful Hampton Hickory hardwood Flooring, Walls of Windows and Surround Sound. The enclosed lanai has two covered entertaining areas, pool, spa, and Dacor grill with views of golf course for daily living. The custom built office has hardwood flooring, cooler, sink, glass top desk and plenty of room for a seating area. The owner's suite has golf course/pool views, Walk-in custom closets and impressive bath with granite countertops, shower, dual vanities, relaxing garden tub. Oversized 2 Car Garage with carpet. Many more UPGRADED features. Within in the gates of the Country Club is a state-of-the art fitness center, clubhouse, junior Olympic sized pool, three 18-hole championship golf courses, and more. Lakewood Ranch is one of the top-selling master planned community in the country. Close to everything - Shopping, Dining, UTC Mall.
- MLS® #A4446152
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,352
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Gated Community, Golf Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewGolf Course Frontage, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Golf Course View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Gunite, In Ground, Pool Alarm, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Solar Heat, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsInsulated Windows, Window Treatments
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Residential R.
- Address7509 Mizner Reserve Ct
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionLakewood Ranch Country Club
- CityLakewood Ranch
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market124
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential R..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 20th, 2020 at 1:44am EST.