Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7042 Montauk Point Xing, Bradenton
Beautiful three bedroom two and a half bathroom located in the highly desired Heritage Harbour master planned community! HH offers many activities including golf, fitness, fishing, walking paths, playgrounds, soccer and baseball fields and more! This 2-story home is one you do not want to miss. It showcases beautiful laminate flooring in the living areas, a gorgeous kitchen with a large pantry, wood cabinetry, granite countertops and convection microwave and oven. Step out into your backyard and enjoy the amazing private scenery, under your oversized gazebo, enjoy outside relaxing and grilling in the comfort of your own back yard. The half bath and laundry room are conveniently located on the first floor. Upstairs offers three bedrooms, two full bathrooms and a open loft area suitable for a TV room, playroom, office or possible 4th bedroom conversion. The oversized master bedroom suite includes a master bathroom with "his and her" sinks, a soaking tub for relaxation and a separate shower along with a large walk in closet. The exterior of the home has been freshly painted. Schedule your private tour today!
- MLS® #A4446186
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,870
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- FeaturesPark, Playground, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market35
- Address7042 Montauk Point Xing
- SubdivisionLighthouse Cove At Heritage H U2
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Blakeley & Associates Realty
Listing information courtesy of Blakeley & Associates Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2019 at 5:30am EDT.