Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
911 16th St W, Bradenton
Short Sale. Short Sale - This is a 3 bedroom 2 bath home. Home is ready for your updating. Large master bedroom is downstairs and the other 2 bedrooms and a bathroom are upstairs. Inside laundry room. This is a great opportunity to live downtown where all the wonderful things that Bradenton has to offer is located.
- MLS® #A4446214
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,332
- Year Built1915
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesOther, Sidewalk
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market28
- Short SaleYes
- Address911 16th St W
- SubdivisionFowlers Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesMaster Bedroom Downstairs
- AppliancesMicrowave, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Wall Units / Window Unit
- CoolingCentral Air, Wall/Window Unit(s)
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryBallard Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- Listing Office:1st Premier Intl Properties
Listing information courtesy of 1st Premier Intl Properties.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2019 at 5:30am EDT.