Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
16210 Clearlake Ave, Lakewood Ranch
Contemporary, luxurious and sophisticated best describes this stylish lakefront home, perfectly situated in the prestigious Lake Club of Lakewood Ranch. Positioned on a scenic lake, you will enjoy fabulous, unobstructed lake and Grande Clubhouse views. Uniquely elegant, this thoughtfully-designed residence showcases pride of ownership and water views at every turn, with masterful architectural features and designer touches that create inspiring spaces for everyday living and entertaining. A blissful ambiance prevails thanks to the soaring 14’ ceilings and 12’ sliding glass doors that allow natural light to flow throughout, while handsome highlights include porcelain flooring, spacious great room, private den, upstairs bonus room with balcony and dry bar, and a kitchen with Jenn-Air and Miele appliances, quartz surfaces and oversized walk-in pantry. Three generously-sized bedrooms include the gracious master suite located on the main level, which features dual walk-in custom-built closets and bath with walk-in shower. Step out to the outdoor terrace and take a refreshing dip in the large saltwater lap pool surrounded by travertine and over 1,000 sq ft of covered space. Or simply relax to your favorite music as you dine alfresco by the outdoor kitchen with two refrigerators and Lynx grill. An app controls the pool and landscape lighting. Also included: hurricane shutters, icynene insulation, Florida basement, and three-car garage. This gorgeous home provides a magnificent backdrop to your lifestyle. VIRTUAL SHOWINGS AVAILABLE! CHECK OUT THE VIDEO, 3D TOUR AND VIRTUAL TOUR! VIDEO - https://youtu.be/Y4av5ICug0I. 3D TOUR - http://listing.thehoverbureau.com/ut/16210_Clearlake_Avenue.html. VIRTUAL TOUR - http://tours.srq360media.com/16210clearlakeave/?mls.
- MLS® #A4446492
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,909
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness Center, Gated, Park, Playground, Pool, Security, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restrictions, Fishing, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk, Special Community Restrictions, Water Access, Basketball Court, Optional Additional Fees
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Oversized, Parking Pad
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot, Level/Flat, Near Golf Course, Oversized Lot, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Solar Heat
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Hurricane Shutters, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsRods, Shades, Thermal Windows, Window Treatments
- Days on Market288
- Address16210 Clearlake Ave
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionLake Club
- CityLakewood Ranch
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch High
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 7th, 2020 at 6:30pm EDT.