Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7602 Senrab Dr, Bradenton
Estate sale in Palma Sola Park. Step back in time to a Spanish Mediterranean 1920's home that has lots of character and charm. Located in an area of older historical homes that have been restored. The home has lots of built-ins and higher ceilings. The living room has wood beams and a fireplace. There is also a guest house. The property needs work and sprucing up, but it has so much potential. The lot is over one third acre and the back yard is fenced and you feel as if you are in a park as its comes complete with a gazebo, greenhouse and lots of beautiful plants and trees. Although close to the bay, it is not located in a flood zone. This neighborhood has a park with fishing pier, a marina with the option to belong to the boat club and have a boat slip for a small fee. You can watch the manatee and enjoy the beautiful bay view. Walking distance to the Palma Sola causeway and park. Don't miss this wonderful opportunity.
- MLS® #A4446537
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,988
- Year Built1925
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Propane, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesCommunity Boat Ramp, Fishing Pier, Park, Water Access, Marina, Optional Additional Fees
- ViewGreenbelt, Historic District, Near Marina, Near Public Transit, Greenbelt View, Wooded View
- ExteriorConcrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- RoofShingle, Tile, Other
- Listing Office:Rosebay International Inc
- Address7602 Senrab Dr
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionPalma Sola Park
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Laminate, Parquet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesHigh Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Range
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market25
Listing information courtesy of Rosebay International Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 2:45am EST.