Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
17507 Hampton Falls Ter, Lakewood Ranch
Lakefront and lovely, this two-bedroom residence is ideally situated in Del Webb, a 55+ community dedicated to a healthy, active lifestyle beyond compare. Arrive via the brick pavered drive and walkway to the welcoming front porch. Sunlight sparkles through the leaded front entry door, opening to the light and bright open great room. Whites, creams, and greys bounce natural light with playful artistry while custom blinds control privacy with ease. Explore your culinary creativity in the gourmet kitchen, complete with center island, breakfast bar, granite surfaces, and stainless appliances. Step out to the extended lanai with Phantom door screen to enjoy a lakeside breakfast. A cup of coffee with a croissant and preserves bring a sweet start to each new day. The master suite overlooks the lake and offers a sumptuous master bath with dual sinks and spacious walk-in shower. When guests visit, they’ll feel right at home in the second bedroom, outfitted with plantation shutters. A den rounds out the interior space, perfect for finally writing your memoirs or perfecting your passion for watercolor. Ceiling fans keep the air fresh and high-impact windows and doors provide peace of mind. A two-car garage with painted floor completes the picture. Del Webb’s amenities offer an array of things to do including heated resort-style pool, fitness center, clubhouse, catering kitchen, and a lifestyle director. Near beaches, boating, shopping, fine dining, entertainment, and arts and culture.
- MLS® #A4446667
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,428
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Optional Additional Fees, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Sidewalk, Special Community Restrictions
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, Street Private, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market74
- Address17507 Hampton Falls Ter
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionDel Webb Ph Ii Subphases 2a, 2b & 2c
- CityLakewood Ranch
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 11th, 2019 at 2:45am EST.