Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1922 Oak St, Sarasota
Highly sought after Laurel Park neighborhood in Downtown Sarasota's National Historic District. This 4BR/3BA home was originally built in 1925 but completely renovated in 2017, yet retains its charm. Upgrades include: solid wood kitchen cabinets, stainless steel appliances, custom bathroom vanities, wood look bathroom tile, designer bathroom showers, hurricane impact windows, wind mitigation, new plumbing, new air conditioning system, completely upgraded electrical system, circular driveway and energy saving Icynene foam insulation in attic, exterior walls and floors. Extended outdoor living area with 16x16 composite deck with sail shade cover, outdoor TV and speakers and pavered fire pit with seating area for entertaining. This home has the potential added income with the guest/mother-in-law apartment that is 650 square feet of the 2,294 total listed square feet and offers 1BR, 1BA, its own kitchen, entry and parking areas and currently rents for $1,000 per month. This location is an easy walk to downtown Sarasota for a variety of restaurants, theatres, shopping, comedy clubs, banking, bars, movie theaters and dry cleaners. Sarasota Bayfront, Selby Gardens and the Sarasota Opera only minutes away. Urban living at it's best! Owner/Realtor.
- MLS® #A4446780
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,158
- Year Built1925
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCraftsman, Historical
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Propane, Sewer Connected, Water Available
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Guest, Off Street, Open, Curb Parking, On Street
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In City Limits, Near Public Transit, Street Paved, Historic District, Wooded View
- ExteriorSiding, Wood Frame, Cement Siding, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Dog Run, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market192
- Address1922 Oak St
- SubdivisionWashington Park
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Tankless Water Heater
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump, Wall Units / Window Unit
- CoolingCentral Air, Wall/Window Unit(s)
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story, Elevated, Corner Unit
- MiddleBooker Middle
- Listing Office:Horizon Realty International
Listing information courtesy of Horizon Realty International.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 4th, 2020 at 12:30am EDT.