Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8238 Abingdon Ct, University Park
FABULOUS HOMESITE WITH A BEAUTIFUL LAKE VIEW AND BEAUTIFUL TREES ACROSS THE LAKE! PLUS, A WONDERFUL VIEW FROM THE FRONT OF THIS BEAUTIFUL HOME WITH NO HOMES ACROSS THE CUL DE SAC, JUST A LOVELY WOODED VIEW. LARGE FOYER ACCENTED BY DECORATOR TILE AND A TRAY CEILING.THE VERY IMPRESSIVE GREAT ROOM HAS 12 FOOT CEILINGS, GAS FIREPLACE WITH BUILT-INS.LARGE CHEFS KITCHEN, LOADS OF COUNTER SPACE, STAGGERED WOOD CABINETS WITH MOLDING DETAIL. THERE IS A BUTLER'S STATION PERFECTLY PLACED BETWEEN THE KITCHEN AND DINING ROOM. A FABULOUS GOOD MORNING ROOM, SIP YOUR COFFEE AND ENJOY THE SHIMMERING LAKE VIEW THROUGH AN OVERSIZED AQUARIUM WINDOW! EXTRA LARGE OWNER'S RETREAT, HIS AND HER WALK IN CLOSETS, BEAUTIFUL BATHROOM! CUSTOM WOOD CABINETS AND RICH WOOD FLOORING ADORN THE OWNER'S DEN. LARGE LANAI, SALT WATER POOL, SPA, OUTDOOR KITCHEN. OVER SIZED GARAGE WITH SIDE GOLF CART ENTRANCE! THIS WONDERFUL HOME IS LOCATED IN POPULAR GROUND MAINTENANCE FREE KENWOOD PARK, JUST A FEW MINUTES FROM UTC MALL, WHOLE FOODS, TESLA CHARGING STATION AND ALL THE WONDERFUL ARTS AND OTHER DOWNTOWN SARASOTA AMENITIES! THIS HOME HAS BEEN PROFESSIONALLY STAGED.
- MLS® #A4447023
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,975
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Ranch
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Fire Hydrant, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCable, Fence Restrictions, Gated Community, Pool, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Golf Cart Parking, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Sidewalk, Street Private, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Self Cleaning
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market31
- Address8238 Abingdon Ct
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/University Park
- SubdivisionUniversity Park
- CityUniversity Park
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34201
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Re/max Alliance Group
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 16th, 2019 at 11:30pm EST.