Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1352 Harbor Dr, Sarasota
The best of luxurious waterfront living at this stunning, newer Harbor Acres home! Perfectly positioned just a few lots in from the open bayfront, abounding in impeccable views of Sarasota Bay and John Ringling Bridge from nearly every room of this four-bedroom waterside residence. Built to the highest standards in 2009 and supported by steel reinforced beams. The nearly 4,400-square-feet of interior features a custom-designed layout with all conveniences on one floor. Effortless entertaining with the living, dining and family offering a seamless flow and the luxury of interacting with your guests while perfecting your culinary skills. Walk in and immediately appreciate the 14’ coffered ceiling treatments, beautiful Travertine flooring, two-stop elevator, gas fireplace and LED lighting. The gourmet kitchen features custom cabinetry, high-end appliances, granite island with room to dine, breakfast nook, plus a Butler’s pantry offering wet bar and wine cooler. Relish views of the twinkling lights of the bridge from the master retreat, in a secluded spot with its lovely stone-accented bathroom and direct terrace access. Two guest suites and office/4th bedroom are in a split layout for optimal privacy. Walls of glass French doors open to Travertine tiled terraces and the 40’ waterside heated swimming pool. Deep-water dockage includes lift and room for two boats. In a central locale, coveted Harbor Acres renowned for its luxurious custom-built homes and proximity to the best that Sarasota offers.
- MLS® #A4447026
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,373
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well
- FeaturesWater Access, Waterfront
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, On Street
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewFloodZone, In City Limits, City View, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal - Saltwater
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Days on Market194
- Address1352 Harbor Dr
- SubdivisionHarbor Acres
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34239
- InteriorBamboo, Carpet, Travertine
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- StoriesOne, Elevated
- ElementarySouthside Elementary
- MiddleBrookside Middle
- HighSarasota High
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Realty
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 3rd, 2020 at 11:00am EDT.