Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
114 Tidy Island Blvd, Bradenton
Imagine life on a pristine gated private Island that’s within minutes of all life’s conveniences, yet secure, protected and seemingly world’s away…. you have discovered Tidy Island. A unique low-density enclave of stately waterfront properties, the community is perfectly nestled amidst manicured grounds and 240 acres of unspoiled preserve, natural shoreline, quiet walking trails and resort-style amenities. This home’s sleek interior, characterized by simplicity, clean lines and on-trend appointments, both delights and surprises with its sophisticated departure from the standard bland Florida condo. Designer decorated and updated, this marvelous offering would make a great second home, for the best in seasonal living, or give you just the right incentive to simply and enjoy Florida full time. With soaring ceilings and full-view windows, this bright open 2BD/2BH home boasts incredible water and nature views from every vantage point, a split-bedroom floorplan with a private Master Suite and a welcoming guest wing on the opposite side. Central for entertaining, the stunning custom Kitchen has European inspired cabinetry, a textured tile backsplash, high-end stainless steel appliances and under cabinet lighting. Perfect for an active lifestyle, enjoy early morning or late evening dog walks, biking the quiet roadways or taking a moment for quiet reflection surrounded by nature, this is a life to be envied.
- MLS® #A4447028
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,705
- Year Built1985
- StyleContemporary, Custom, Elevated, Florida
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Dock, Elevators, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Park, Recreation Building, Security, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Pool, Special Community Restrictions, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Guest, Other, Under Building
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Flood Zone, In County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Wooded View, Water View
- ExteriorCement Siding, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Tennis Court(s), Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- FoundationSlab, Stilt/On Piling
- Days on Market50
- Address114 Tidy Island Blvd
- SubdivisionTidy Island Condo Ph Iii
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit, Elevated, End Unit, Mid-rise, Penthouse
- ElementarySea Breeze Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- HighBayshore High
- Listing Office:Re/max Alliance Group
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 21st, 2019 at 11:46pm EST.