Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
560 Putter Ln, Longboat Key
This brand-new, four-bedroom home was just completed in January 2019. Resting on sailboat-deep waters that drift out to Sarasota’s open bayfront, this oversized Country Club Shores (11,800 SF) lot offers more than 100-feet of water frontage, new dock, lift and seawall. Immediately fall in love with the convenience of new construction. The 4,300-square-feet of contemporary interior abounds in clean lines and a neutral decor, featuring white oak wood flooring that creates an effortless flow throughout the open concept. Designer finishes adorn every room, including intricate coffered and tray ceiling treatments, stone-encased fireplace flanked by custom built-ins, LED lighting, crown molding, the open kitchen and formal dining area steps from the living room, plus pocketing sliders perfectly highlighting seamless indoor-to-outdoor living. The decadent eat-in kitchen offers all-white shaker-style cabinetry, hidden appliances covered with cabinet panels, six-burner gas range, wraparound breakfast bar peninsula that seats five, plus dining nook surrounded by glass. Overnight visitors will enjoy the seclusion of a master-sized suite on the first floor, with direct access to the pool deck. Take the stairs or three-stop elevator up to the second level, featuring its own family room, two guest bedroom suites and three balconies. Retreat to the private master suite, offering spa-inspired bathroom, his/her walk-in closets and its own private terrace, with views stretching out to downtown Sarasota and the bay.
- MLS® #A4447044
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,372
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingCurb Parking, Garage Door Opener, Split Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Flood Zone, In County, Near Golf Course, Near Marina, Street Paved, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market43
- Address560 Putter Ln
- AreaLongboat Key
- SubdivisionCountry Club Shores Sec 03
- CityLongboat Key
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34228
- InteriorCarpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesElectric, Living Room
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- MiddleBooker Middle
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Res R E
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 11:14am EST.