Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1350 N Portofino Dr S #t109, Sarasota
Unusually Available! Fabulous Siesta Harbor First Floor No Steps! Unobstructed view of the canal and the main intercoastal waterway! Walk outside your lanai, directly to your Boat!! SCAT Bus Stop & Trolley Right Outside Complex. Uniquely Located - Walk to restaurants and shops. Busy Residential community! Lots of Events! Easy Living 2 Bed, 2 Bath, New Kitchen opens to the great room. Granite countertops, continuous ceramic flooring throughout. Deep Water Boating right outside your door under $500.00 a year, Fishing Club,trex dock walkways, fishing stations, water available, Deed Beach Access Through Crescent Arms, easy on and off the key
- MLS® #A4447055
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage929
- Year Built1969
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Clubhouse, Dock, Elevators, Fitness, Laundry Facility, Pool, Recreation Building, Shuffleboard, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Storage, Association Recreation - Owned, Fishing Pier, Fitness, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Water Access, Waterfront
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAssigned, Covered
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewWater View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontICW, Canal - Saltwater, Canal-salt
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Sauna, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Days on Market105
- Address1350 N Portofino Dr S #t109
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- SubdivisionSiesta Harbor
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories4
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores
- Listing Office:Judith Guzzi & Associates Llc
Listing information courtesy of Judith Guzzi & Associates Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 17th, 2020 at 4:01pm EST.