Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
22515 Night Heron Way, Bradenton
Looking for elbow room? Custom built pool home on a large 1 acre home site is a must see! This Mark Cahill built estate home is located in the Preserve at Panther Ridge boasts granite countertops, pristine wide-plank hardwood floors, double tray ceilings, crown molding and so much more. Make sure to click on the virtual tour link to see a walk through video, and Matterport 3D tour of the home. The home is loaded with custom features. At just over 3,200 square feet under air, the home sits all bedrooms and the den on the main level, and includes an extra-deep three-car garage, fenced-in lot and beautiful pavers on the pool deck. A nearly 1,000-square-foot loft is an amazing spot to entertain, watch movies, sports or create a playroom. The lot itself continues beyond the fenced area and backs up to a beautiful nature preserve. Additional features include being prewired for a back up generator, and the pool deck was built to be able to easily add a screen enclosure if you prefer. Panther Ridge is a great place to call home. Excellent schools, located just east of the fast growing Lakewood Ranch area, low HOA fees, and no CDD charges. Check out the VIRTUAL TOUR link for access to the video, and 3D tour.
- MLS® #A4447123
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,257
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Ranch
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Park, Playground, Tennis Courts
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewGarden View, Greenbelt View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Salt Water
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Storage, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Days on Market48
- Address22515 Night Heron Way
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionPreserve At Panther Ridge Ph Iii
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Residential R.
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential R..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 7:45am EST.