Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4903 29th Avenue Dr W, Bradenton
BRING YOUR TOYS AND TOOLS! You have big toys like a boat or RV, or tools of your trade that need a workshop or storage? You'll love the 38x28, air-conditioned garage on this home. (On separate meter for added convenience.) Your vehicles fit comfortably on the large parking pad/driveway. And when you come back from work or play, you'll love the privacy of your screened pool with preserve behind you and distance from neighbors. There's an outdoor space for every day of the week: tropical screened porch, fire pit, gazebo, potting shed, play-house, front porch, and pool. And your well-water irrigation keeps it all lush. Inside you will find a large family room with wood-burning fireplace, with room enough for a pool table. The kitchen is updated and has great storage with pantry. The dining area is defined with wainscoting trim throughout. The exterior door to the laundry room/mudroom is perfect for those coming in from work or play. Add 4 bedrooms and you see why this place has so much to offer. Make a plan to see it today, and see where your tools and toys belong.
- MLS® #A4447197
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,092
- Year Built1972
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Water Available
- ParkingBoat, Driveway, Parking Pad, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Storage, Bamboo, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market4
- Address4903 29th Avenue Dr W
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionTropical Highlands Sub Amd
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryMoody Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- HighBayshore High
- Listing Office:Re/max Alliance Group
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 12:45pm EDT.