Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
53 Seminole Dr, Bradenton
Charming turnkey 2 bedroom 1 bath renovated bungalow in the Historic Braden Castle Park. Whether you are looking for a place to call home, escape the harsh winters from up north or looking for that perfect investment property this freshly painted home with ceramic tile through out, updated bathroom and updated kitchen is a must see. This historic 55+ golf cart friendly community has a lot to offer with a low $300/yr HOA fee, a recreation center, horseshoes, shuffleboard and a community owned cottage. But the real secret to Braden Castle Park is the 700ft fishing pier, boat dock usage for a low $200 a year fee, private boat slips for rent and a private boat ramp with easy access to the Manatee and Braden rivers. Don't miss out. There is no better value than this property in Manatee County. Seller to contribute a $3,500.00 credit towards an A/C upgrade with an acceptable offer.
- MLS® #A4447240
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage768
- Year Built1945
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Clubhouse, Dock, Maintenance Free, Water Access, Other, Recreation Building, Vehicle Restrictions, Buyer Approval Required, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Golf Carts OK, Special Community Restrictions, Water Access, Waterfront
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, Historic District, Level, Near Marina, Street Paved, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesOther, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Rods
- Listing Office:Tim Lester Internat'l Realty
- Address53 Seminole Dr
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionBraden Castle Park
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesLiving Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters
- AppliancesDryer, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market18
Listing information courtesy of Tim Lester Internat'l Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 1:30pm EDT.