Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4807 68th Street Cir E, Bradenton
NEW! This GENUINELY cared for LAKE VIEW HOME awaits YOU! This VERSATILE single family residence will meet ALL of your needs, with 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms plus a BONUS room and a FLEX room. The OPEN GREAT ROOM and Kitchen feature SPACIOUS living areas, CERAMIC TILE, complete with GRANITE counters, WOOD CABINETRY, NEW STAINLESS STEEL Appliances and a Kitchen ISLAND suitable for meal planning & OPEN to the great room - the ULTIMATE attribute for ENTERTAINING friends & family. The MASTER SUITE is on the FIRST FLOOR, with additional bedrooms upstairs. The FLEX room is downstairs - with HARDWOOD floors, ideal for an office, guest room or media center; the BONUS room upstairs is perfect for a play room, study, exercise/yoga room. The POSSIBILITIES are ENDLESS here. Enjoy the CUSTOM BUILT (2016) Salt Water POOL and BRICK PAVER Screened-In LANAI with beautiful landscaping for curb appeal. Stunning Sunsets are included! In a highly sought after area, The Reserve at Crossing Creek is a hidden GEM of a community! Located minutes from Lakewood Ranch. CONVENIENTLY located near tons of popular restaurants, shops, banks, groceries, gas and more. Walking distance and quick access to TOP RATED Braden River High School. Additional community characteristics at The Reserve are SIDEWALKS for biking/walking and a PARK with a covered area with benches, swings and a playscape with slides. Low HOA dues and NO CDD. Come see TODAY the AMAZING VALUE this Home & Neighborhood has to offer you!
- MLS® #A4447251
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,819
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesPlayground, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market5
- Address4807 68th Street Cir E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionCrossing Creek Village Phase Ii Sp A,b&c
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesMaster Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Window Treatments
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Hussar Real Estate Llc
Listing information courtesy of Hussar Real Estate Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 13th, 2019 at 9:00pm EDT.