Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1461 John Ringling Pkwy, Sarasota
New Price for the New Year!!! Surrounded by Lido Shores most luxurious residences, attention to detail is evident in this private, lushly landscaped waterfront home. Enter the gates, pass by the sculpture of the mermaid and dolphins to the etched glass double doors reflecting the surrounding tropical oasis. Inside look beyond the beautiful granite staircase with wrought iron railings through the soaring windows of the grand salon to the sparkling waters beyond. This 4 bedroom estate home with marble floors, chefs kitchen, media room, billiard room, wet bar, office/den and family room has been meticulously maintained with many updates throughout, including replacement of windows and doors with PGT impact hurricane windows, clay tile roof, foam attic insulation, extensively remodeled infinity edge pool and spa, Carrier variable speed zoned a/c systems, and dock with high speed 27,000lb boat lift, and 10,000lb personal watercraft lift. The first floor master suite includes dual custom closets, motorized blinds and spa-like master bath. Elevator gives you access to all levels. Upstairs relax in the billiard room or watch a movie on the 120" screen in the media room, opening to the wide, covered veranda giving a bird’s eye view of the amazing sunsets. Three ensuite bedrooms, two of which open onto the veranda, are ideal for the comfort of your family and friends. Outdoor living is a dream, with summer kitchen, dining area, travertine decking and abundant sea life. Association has private beach park.
- MLS® #A4447338
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,342
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights
- FeaturesWater Access, Waterfront
- ParkingBoat, Circular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Guest, Oversized, Split Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Lot - Irregular, Level, Near Public Transit, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontIntracoastal Waterway, ICW
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Infinity, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Fruit Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Shades, Thermal Windows
- Days on Market173
- Address1461 John Ringling Pkwy
- SubdivisionLido C
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorCarpet, Marble, Travertine, Granite
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Living Room, Decorative
- StoriesTwo Story
- Listing Office:Horizon Realty International
Listing information courtesy of Horizon Realty International.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 6:30pm EDT.