Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2210 Avenue B, Bradenton Beach
Wow! A RARE chance to own a home designed by acclaimed Island designer Emily Anne Smith. This 4 bedroom 2 bath house is conveniently located on a quiet road, close to the Gulf and Bay. This well maintained house was quality constructed with detail to detail. You probably would not know that the bottom 4' of drywall is actually cement board. Or, that the metal roof has 2" of foam insulation beneath it. They even re-screwed that same metal roof for added security. And that 3 car parking pad is made of pervious pavers, designed to reduce storm water. It is move in ready with a brand new washer/dryer, new gutters in 2018, air-conditioning and skylights in 2017, and a new composite deck in 2016. The kitchen boasts stainless appliances, double oven, large pantry, and quartz counter tops.The open concept draws natural island light from the high ceiling skylights. The tile floors make for easy beach cleaning, and the wooden ceilings add detail and character to this Key West themed home. There is a vinyl fenced landscaped yard with alley access. You can walk back from the beach to your outdoor shower, or enjoy cocktails on one of your two outdoor porches. All this quality construction for only $370 a square foot. So, come enjoy the island lifestyle in your well built custom home. You will be glad you did.
- MLS® #A4447339
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,022
- Year Built1959
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Water Available
- ParkingAlley Access
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Rain Gutters
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market31
- Address2210 Avenue B
- AreaHolmes Beach/Bradenton Beach
- CityBradenton Beach
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34217
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, High Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Washer, Built-In Oven
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo, Two Story
- ElementaryAnna Maria Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Mike Norman Realty Inc.
Listing information courtesy of Mike Norman Realty Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 1:59am EST.