Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1447 Peregrine Point Dr, Sarasota
DRAMATIC PRICE ADJUSTMENT: Grand Yet Intimate. This Aspirational .58 Acre, 8153 Sq. Ft. Custom Built 5 Bedroom, 6 1/2 Bath Home Only Comes Along Once In A Lifetime. Perfect For The Fledgling Family, Multi-Generational Family Or The Couple Who Expect Their Home To Reflect Their Lifestyle. Perfectly Set-Back On A Cul De Sac Located In "The Landings" Enclave W/In 10 Minutes From The Powder Beaches Of Siesta Key, Downtown Sarasota With Its Acclaimed Symphony, Ballet, Theaters, Ever-Evolving Food Scene, Night Life And The Best Schools. The Owners Have Spared No Expense In Lovingly Upgrading And Remodeling This Stately Residence Over The Past Year So That It Yours To Luxuriate In From Day One. The Expansive Floor Plan Features An Exterior And Interior Columned 22 Ft High Entry-Way W/Marble Floors And A Grand Stairway Opening To The Soaring Front And Back Oversized Windows Bathing The House W/Natural Light Filtering In Throughout The Passing Day. Reaching Out To The Natural Landscaped Setting, Screen-Enclosed Oversized Outdoor Dining/Entertaining Area, Pool W/Wrap-Around Deck And Second Floor Balconies One Realizes How Good Life Can Be. Full Professional Custom Kitchen, Multi Media Rooms, Master Bedroom En-Suite W/Fireplace With A 23' x 12' Walk-In Dressing Room And An Exercise Room Overlooking The First Floor Gathering Room Complete W/Wet Bar And Fireplace Are Only A Few Of The Customized Features In This Very Well Laid Out Home That Once Seen Will Be The Perfect Place To Start The Next Chapter Of Your Life
- MLS® #A4447378
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage8,153
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Traditional
- UtilitiesCable Available, BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesPool, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Clubhouse, Vehicle Restrictions, Tennis Court(s), Recreation Facilities, Park, Optional Additional Fees, Gated, Fitness Center, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Gated Community, Fitness, Tennis Courts, Recreation Building
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Circular Driveway, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Private, Near Public Transit, Near Golf Course, Greenbelt, Cul-de-sac, Garden View, Greenbelt View, Pool View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, In Ground, Lighting, Other, Outside Bath Access, Pool Sweep, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Balcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Other, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- RoofConcrete, Tile
- Days on Market189
- Address1447 Peregrine Point Dr
- AreaSarasota/Gulf Gate Branch
- SubdivisionThe Landings
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34231
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Marble, Other, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Built in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Other, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Bar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Ice Maker, Indoor Grill, Microwave, Trash Compactor, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesDecorative, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo, Two Story
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores
- MiddleBrookside Middle, Brookside
- HighRiverview High, Riverview
- Listing Office:Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Florida Realty
Listing information courtesy of Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Florida Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 9th, 2020 at 3:15pm EDT.