Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7307 17th Ave Nw, Bradenton
Here is your opportunity to get into a unique custom built home in North West Bradenton. Enjoy outdoor living with privacy in your oversized fenced in yard surrounded by Mango, Keylime, Navel, vanilla ice cream banana, coconut, and mature oak trees. Plus a good size resurfaced pool and deck with still plenty of room to roam. Feeling a little more adventurous. Just minutes away from Desoto National Monument, Robinson Preserve, Manatee River, Gulf Beaches, and Anna Maria Island. Of course, schools and shops close by. Be only the 3rd owner of this 4 bedroom, 3 bath home with upgrades that add real value like 50-year cat 5 rated metal roof, lifetime thermopane windows and sliding door, hurricane shutters and more without the HOA, CDD, or Flood Insurance. Comfort features like 2 hot water heaters (each end of home), 2 A/C units, and R38 insulated stand up attic with an electric lift. Add a little personality with a sunken living room and a fire place in the family room with a dry bar plumbed for a sink. Add your personal touches and this could be your new perfect home.
- MLS® #A4447408
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,508
- Year Built1974
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Other, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well
- ParkingBoat, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Oversized, Parking Pad, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLot - Oversized
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Brick
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Listing Office:Scholfield Realty Inc
- Address7307 17th Ave Nw
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Dry Bar, Dumbwaiter, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Other, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Other
- CoolingCentral Air, Other
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market45
Listing information courtesy of Scholfield Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 12:45pm EST.