Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
20605 63rd Ave E, Bradenton
Opportunity abounds with this beautiful 60 acre Equine Estate! Welcome to your storybook retreat, “Peppers Paradise” or a developer’s base of operations! This home is nicely finished and affords the opportunity to turn it into your dream home country estate. This oasis in Pomello Park, just N. of Panther Ridge, is zoned agricultural so bring your livestock, pets & gardening dreams. An Arthur Rutenberg “Turnberry” pool home features 3500 sq ft of main houses with split floor plan. Make happy memories in this spacious 4/3/3 office /den & a fantastic bonus room. A detached bldg w/1 car garage & generous 700 sq ft a/c work area includes 2 tack rooms under air & 3 covered stall areas. An open floor plan overlooks a large patio & pool which is set in front of a natural Florida hammock of mature oaks shrouding the Braden River. For outdoor entertaining this property offers "park like" secluded picnic areas under a canopy of oaks for all to enjoy. Hike along the various trails cut through the rugged wilderness and embrace the rustic scenery with waterfalls & meadows; the perfect outdoor retreat! Currently, the property is divided into six 10 acre parcels with the potential for further division. Many opportunities await across this vast campus including the possibilities of developing the land or vacating easements to create one massive homestead. This could be your own private estate, a developer's dream, or corporate retreat. Countless amenities, good old-country freedom & relaxation found here!
- MLS® #A4447438
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,505
- Year Built1997
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Propane
- ParkingOversized, Garage Faces Side, Parking Pad
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Oversized Lot, Pasture, Street Unpaved, Zoned for Horses, Water View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Salt Water, Auto Cleaner, Gunite, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, French Doors, Rain Gutters, Storage, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description50 to less than 100
- RoofShingle, Tile
- Days on Market179
- Address20605 63rd Ave E
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch Area
- SubdivisionPomello Park
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Gas Water Heater, Water Purifier, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Mini-Split Unit(s)
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch High
- Listing Office:Better Homes And Gardens Real Estate Atchley Prope
Listing information courtesy of Better Homes And Gardens Real Estate Atchley Prope.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 31st, 2020 at 9:30pm EDT.