Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7712&7660 Sanderling Rd, Sarasota
Offering one of the area’s most coveted lifestyles, this tropical sanctuary, known as Aquadisia, consists of almost 4 acres on the Gulf of Mexico in the coveted Sanderling Club on Siesta Key. With 528 feet of direct beachfront, one of the most significant on the entire Gulf Coast, this estate exudes privacy, tranquility, and relaxation from the moment one enters the amazing grounds. Meticulously renovated, paying tribute to the original Guy Peterson structure and the majestic site, Aquadisia is a stunning modern muse. The sophisticated use of glass, water, quartz, hardwood, and shell stonework together to create a modern, warm and refined beach residence. Extensive planning and attention to detail have resulted in mesmerizing grounds including a grove of Royal palms, a reflecting pool and a labyrinth surrounded by exotic bamboo. The culmination is the perfect backdrop for indulgent relaxation or lavish entertaining both inside and out. There are also many opportunities for expansion of the existing home or construction of a second home creating perhaps one of the most significant compounds in all of Florida. This property is truly extraordinary on its own, but as part of the Sanderling Club, it offers a guard gated entrance, beach clubhouse, tennis courts, beach cabanas, playground and dockage on the bayside of the island. Total square footage, bedroom and bathroom count includes additional parcel known as the “Pool House” located at 7711 Sanderling Road with 150 feet of water frontage on Heron Lagoon.
- MLS® #A4447470
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage9,096
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesGated Community, Recreation Building, Security, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Water Access
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Guest, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, In County, Street Paved, Street Private, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBeach-Prvt, Gulf/Ocean, Lagoon
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Days on Market179
- Address7712&7660 Sanderling Rd
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- SubdivisionSanderling Club
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- InteriorPorcelain Tile, Wood, Quarry Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Elevator, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Sauna, Solid Surface Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Thermostat Attic Fan
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Propane, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 7:15pm EDT.