Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6100 Riverview Blvd, Bradenton
A stunning reflection of contemporary living, this custom home is romantically placed for watching the world drift by. Poised at the widest part of the Manatee River, a private gated entry reveals a spectacular five-bedroom residence, dreamy outdoor living spaces, and separate guest house. The interiors fuse clean-lined elements with an open floorplan, vaulted ceilings, porcelain tile and bamboo floors, custom millwork, and breathtaking water views. Entertaining is unforgettable in the living room bookended by water on both sides thanks to the sliding glass doors to the enticing pool terrace. The first-floor master wing boasts two separate sleeping retreats, library, and walk-in closet. An elevator brings loved ones to the third floor where two bedrooms are accompanied with a balcony, bonus room, full bath, and a gathering room with kitchenette. The outdoors are an essential part of Florida living and this residence truly excels in offering a resort-like experience with a multitude of outdoor spaces, balconies, and screened porches for delighting in riverfront views. The guest house is set opposite the pool area, offering total privacy. A living room, kitchenette, and large bedroom with ensuite bath ensures everyday luxury. Relaxing weekends are never complete without a day on the water and the private dock leads to two boat lifts on deep water. Set sail to Tampa Bay or the waters of the Gulf and enjoy fishing, swimming, and cruising in laidback style. Near dazzling attractions, restaurants, and beaches.
- MLS® #A4447497
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage7,679
- Year Built1977
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Florida
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Guest, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Carport, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows, Shades
- RoofMetal, Tile
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
- Address6100 Riverview Blvd
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionL G Buck Prop Of
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorBamboo, Carpet, Porcelain Tile, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesDecorative, Electric, Gas, Living Room, Other Room, Non Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market50
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 21st, 2019 at 2:30am EST.