Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
398 Macewen Dr, Osprey
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. Incredible 4 bedroom, 5.5 bath home with separate guest quarters located behind the gates of the Oaks Clubside. Situated on the 4th fairway of the Eagle course. There is a great deal to love about this large 4,743 square foot house. Custom-built in 1998, it has been continuously updated and renovated over the years, and has potential room for 5 cars (2 in the original garage and 2/3 cars in the added garage); dedicated outlet for electric car, solar hot water heater, newer pool, pavers and cage, newly renovated kitchen, newer AC and duct work, and newer roof. All bedrooms are en-suite and there is a separate guest house. Add to all this an irrigation system on well with cased submersible pump, driveway that was tripled to curved in and out, central alarm system on all doors and windows, all plumbing replaced and new hot water heater and instant hot installed, newer entry and doorway in the front of the house, expanded laundry room and office, and you have quite a home! In addition to the space and privacy afforded, you will enjoy all the amenities that come with being a member of The Oaks Club, a Distinguished Emerald Club. The Oaks has 2 championship golf courses, 12 HAR TRU tennis courts, a manicured croquet court, junior Olympic community pool, state-of-the-art fitness center and offers a wide variety of dining, recreational and social options, and has been named a 2019-2020 Platinum Club of America. Membership is available and required.
- MLS® #A4447540
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,743
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesFitness Center, Gated, Deed Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Golf Cart Parking
- # of Garages5
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 5+ Car Garage
- ViewIn County, On Golf Course, Oversized Lot, Street Private, Golf Course View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Pool Sweep, Screen Enclosure, Solar Heat
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market405
- Address398 Macewen Dr
- SubdivisionOaks 2 Ph 3
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34229
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- ElementaryLaurel Nokomis Elementary
- MiddleLaurel Nokomis Middle
- HighVenice Senior High
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Realty
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 13th, 2020 at 10:45pm EDT.