Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
711 Mangrove Point Rd, Sarasota
The tropical shores of Siesta Key set a stunning picture from this coastal traditional estate poised on one-and-a-half acres of botanical beauty. Within secluded South Cocoanut Bayou, the four-bedroom home creates warm environments of seaside elegance coupled with spectacular outdoor areas and a lifestyle dedicated to boating and nautical enjoyment. Soaring ceilings, white oak floors, pecky cypress ceiling and wall details, three fireplaces, and a kaleidoscope of natural light create hallmarks of coastal style. The professional-grade kitchen is paired with broad water vistas and features center island, quartz surfaces, stainless steel appliances, double sinks, and gas cooktop. Dine in the eat-in kitchen, covered outdoor lanai, or formal dining room with tray ceiling, chandelier, and stylish décor for any festive occasion. An office features cherry wood built-ins. The master suite embodies coastal elegance with built-in entertainment center, fireplace, and spacious master bath with soaking tub, walk-in shower, dual vanities, and high ceilings. Three additional bedroom suites provide privacy for all while an upstairs bonus room adds to the private spaces. Hurricane compliant construction brings peace of mind. A wealth of outdoor rooms, including summer kitchen, covered lanai, sundeck, porches, and terraces embrace the Florida lifestyle. Relax in the sparkling pool and spa. A dock with lift accommodates larger watercrafts and open miles of sparkling waterways. Private beach access for spectacular sunsets!
- MLS® #A4447637
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,752
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Propane, Public, Sprinkler Well
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Water Access
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Open, Parking Pad
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, In County, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Heated, Lighting, Salt Water
- ExteriorBlock, Other
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Lighting, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsThermal Windows, Window Treatments
- FoundationSlab, Stem Wall
- Days on Market45
- Address711 Mangrove Point Rd
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- SubdivisionSouth Cocoanut Bayou
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2019 at 10:45pm EST.