Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
711 Mangrove Point Rd, Sarasota
NEW PRICE! Poised on the secluded and coveted South Cocoanut Bayou on the bayside of Siesta Key, this one-and-a-half-acre estate offers 160’ of direct waterfront splendor. With serene bayou views, the four-bedroom home creates warm environments of seaside elegance coupled with spectacular outdoor areas and a lifestyle dedicated to boating and nautical enjoyment. Soaring ceilings, white oak floors, pecky cypress ceiling and wall details, three fireplaces, and a kaleidoscope of natural light create hallmarks of coastal style. The professional-grade kitchen is paired with broad water vistas and features center island, quartz surfaces, stainless steel appliances, double sinks, and gas cooktop. Dine in the eat-in kitchen, covered outdoor lanai, or formal dining room with tray ceiling, chandelier, and stylish décor for any festive occasion. An office features cherry wood built-ins. The master suite embodies coastal elegance with built-in entertainment center, fireplace, and spacious master bath with soaking tub, walk-in shower, dual vanities, and high ceilings. Three additional bedroom suites provide privacy for all while an upstairs bonus room adds to the private spaces. A wealth of outdoor rooms, including summer kitchen, covered lanai, sundeck, porches, and terraces embrace the Florida lifestyle. Relax in the sparkling pool and spa. A dock with lift accommodates larger watercrafts and open miles of sparkling waterways. Private beach access for spectacular sunsets!
- MLS® #A4447637
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,752
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Public, Propane, Sprinkler Well
- FeaturesDeed Restrictions, Water Access
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Open, Parking Pad
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewFloodZone, In County, Flood Insurance Required, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBay/Harbor, Bayou
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, Child Safety Fence, Lighting, Salt Water
- ExteriorBlock, Other
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Outdoor Kitchen, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsThermal Windows, Window Treatments
- FoundationSlab, Stem Wall
- Days on Market236
- Address711 Mangrove Point Rd
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- SubdivisionSouth Cocoanut Bayou
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- InteriorWood, Brick/Stone
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Wet Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Bar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores Elementary
- MiddleBrookside Middle
- HighSarasota High
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2020 at 5:30pm EDT.