Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3431 79th Street Cir W #102, Bradenton
Palma Sola Bay Club is located just off the beautiful Palma Sola Bay in West Bradenton, minutes away from the sandy beaches of the Gulf of Mexico to the West, the culture, fine dining, entertainment and golf courses to the East. Inside our gates lies 30-acres of protected preservation land, three stocked ponds, tropical resort landscaping, a dog park and an observation deck with kayak launch overlooking Palma Sola Bay. Our Key West inspired four story mid-rise condominiums hosts only 9 residences per each building offering two and three bedroom floor plans. Inside you will find an open floor plan with ample windows to enjoy natural Florida sunshine and views over the innate mangroves are perfect for any nature lover. This residence is also complete with granite counter tops, white solid wood cabinetry, spa inspired bathrooms, spacious closets and much more. The two-story clubhouse located in the heart of the community boasts a fitness center, billiards table, social room and two kitchens for entertaining. Outside our residents enjoy a heated pool with an expanded deck for lounging, fire pit, and outdoor entertainment space complete with a wet bar and gas grill. Come see for yourself what makes Palma Sola Bay Club an award-winning community year after year. Pictures are of a furnished model of a similar plan. Listing Agents are available for Virtual Presentations.
- MLS® #A4447755
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,657
- Year Built2018
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Public, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesElevators, Fitness Center, Gated, Maintenance, Recreation Facilities, Storage, Deed Restrictions, Fishing, Fitness, Gated Community, Pool, Water Access
- ParkingAssigned, Covered, Guest, Underground
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewConservation Area, In County, Level/Flat, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, Outside Bath Access
- ExteriorBlock, Metal Frame, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping
- WindowsBlinds, Thermal Windows, Window Treatments
- Days on Market243
- Address3431 79th Street Cir W #102
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionPalma Sola Bay Club
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories4
- StoriesOne, Elevated, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementarySea Breeze Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- HighBayshore High
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 1st, 2020 at 4:30pm EDT.