Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6226 Stillwater Ct, University Park
This home welcomes you to a private oasis in your own paradise. Located on a quiet cul-de-sac but minutes from everything, this location offers the best of both worlds. On over 3/4 acre, this 3 bedroom, three bath plus den pool home overlooks a serene lake to the left, conservation preserve behind and on right, the edge of the lovely Braden River. The layout is a fantastic split plan that is light and bright. The home features a 3-car garage, hardwood floors in great room and dining area, crown molding throughout, high ceilings and a beautiful paver driveway. The welcoming living room opens to the lanai, the beauty of natural Florida surrounds while relaxing by the solar heated pool. This Mote Ranch neighborhood offers wonderful sidewalk lined streets for biking or evening sunset strolls and is in close proximity to I-75, world class shopping and dining, the Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport and fantastic golfing and beaches. Don't let this opportunity escape you, it is truly a one of a kind location.
- MLS® #A4447872
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,507
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Public
- FeaturesPlayground, Pool, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Waterfront
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Cul-de-sac, Flood Zone, Greenbelt View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market42
- Address6226 Stillwater Ct
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/University Park
- SubdivisionMote Ranch Ph V, A Subdivisi
- CityUniversity Park
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34201
- InteriorCarpet, Engineered Hardwood, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCrown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 12:30am EST.