Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3091 Highlands Bridge Rd, Sarasota
$25,000 PRICE REDUCTION! Winding down a tunnel of trees, you discover this updated maintenance-free villa in Penshurst Park where old Florida landscapes blend with a relaxed country club lifestyle. A gated courtyard entry leads to magnificent long water vistas that stretch along the golf course fairway, just outside the spacious lanai that has been glassed in and air conditioned. The chef’s kitchen has high-end appliances housed in custom wood cabinetry, granite back splash, pullout drawers, and updated lighting illuminating the oversize island. Volume ceilings in the great room highlighted by crown molding create a spacious area to relax or entertain with a wet bar within easy reach. The master suite offers water views and the spa en suite bathroom showcases a double jetted tub and step in shower with custom glass surround. The vanity runs the length of the room, highlighted with granite, new sconce lighting, mirrors and a bidet in the water closet. Two roomy walk in closets have custom storage systems. French doors open from master suite onto the lanai. The guest bedroom is a second mini-master suite with new fixtures, vanity and lighting. Third bedroom creates a flexible living space, den/home office or comfortable room for overnight guests. 24 hour vehicle safety patrol for peace of mind. Heated community pool and spa, 3 golf courses, tennis complex and miles of walking and biking paths. Minutes to downtown Sarasota, UTC Mall for luxury shopping and dining and world class Gulf Coast beaches.
- MLS® #A4448142
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,608
- Year Built1990
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesMaintenance Free, Pool, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Park, Playground, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In County, Golf Course Frontage, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Golf Course View, Wooded View, Water View
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsShutters, Window Treatments
- RoofConcrete, Tile
- Days on Market51
- Address3091 Highlands Bridge Rd
- SubdivisionThe Highlands Unit 5
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34235
- InteriorPorcelain Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, End Unit, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryGocio Elementary
- MiddleBooker Middle
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Res R E
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 15th, 2019 at 5:45pm EST.