Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4409 Sanibel Way, Bradenton
Upon entering this well-maintained completely updated home you will be greeted with a feel of an open concept with natural sunlight and amazing 12 foot vaulted ceiling‘s throughout. Bright and airy this newly painted interior boasts a warm and inviting feel. The living, dining room combo with split floor plan is perfect for family sharing or visitors. Lovely master bedroom fits King and the en-suite has walk-in & linen closets with a wraparound vanity, double sinks, shower and commode. Three nice size bedrooms on the other side, one could be a den or office, plus another full bath and linen closet. Entertain year-round in your 240 sq ft screened-in and vaulted ceiling Lanai. Having southern exposure you will enjoy breakfast, dinner and cocktails while watching spectacular sunrises and sunsets! This private corner lot with a 6 foot fenced in backyard provides endless options and great for pets. Bring your creativity, it’s a perfect space for your own tropical oasis! Storage isn’t a problem; kitchen has a pantry, good size closets, plenty of built-in cabinets in the two car garage plus attic space. Prime location! Shops within a mile, Gulf of Mexico Beaches, Riverwalk, downtown Sarasota & Bradenton, golf & plenty of outdoor fun only a short drive. Easily access Rt 70, 301 and I-75, and Lakewood Ranch. This is a must see. Call today for immediate showing of this popular Glenn IV Model by Pulte.
- MLS® #A4448271
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,685
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Clubhouse, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market34
- Address4409 Sanibel Way
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionSabal Harbour Ph Viii
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleSara Scott Harllee Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Re/max Alliance Group
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 21st, 2019 at 4:00am EST.