Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
894 Macewen Dr, Osprey
3 Reasons to fall in love…1. LOCATION: The only private, member-owned golf community located minutes from Siesta Key Beach and Downtown Sarasota with easy access to I-75. 2. THE OAKS CLUB: A truly unique lifestyle offering two championship golf courses, award-winning tennis, an elegant clubhouse, amazing restaurants, croquet, pickleball, and a full social calendar. There is a group for everything from the largest, The Women’s Club, to the newest, The Pilots Club. With over 1,000 acres and 748 luxury residences you will find new friends who share your passions. 3. 894 MACEWEN DR: A completely transformed, contemporary home with remodeled plumbing, wiring, windows, doors, and more. All 3 bedrooms contain large walk-in closets with accompanying spa-like baths featuring onyx counters. The immense kitchen-family room operates with premium appliances including a Thermador gas cooktop. Anderson French doors lead to a covered terrace with multiple seating areas around a heated saltwater pool & spa. A koi pond, custom outdoor shower, and new summer kitchen are also housed within the bronze lanai enclosure. Beyond a tropical wonderland of fruit trees, a butterfly garden and the magnificent Heron golf course. Luxury abounds with hand carved mahogany doors, cathedral ceilings, travertine & Brazilian Koa floors, exotic granite counters, a coquina stone wall with gas fireplace, custom LED lighting, modern security and sound systems, oversized 3 car garage with epoxy flooring and a 2008 LEAD certified MCA roof.
- MLS® #A4448390
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,095
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Propane, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Sauna, Security, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Sidewalk, Golf Course, Shuffleboard Court, Golf, Special Community Restrictions, Golf Community, Shuffleboard
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, On Street, Oversized, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Oversized Lot, On Golf Course, Lot - Oversized, Golf Course Frontage, Garden View, Pool View, Wooded View, Golf Course View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Screen Enclosure, Salt Water
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Tennis Court(s), Trees/Landscaped, Hurricane Shutters, Fruit Trees, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsShutters, Window Treatments
- RoofTile, Cement
- Days on Market182
- Address894 Macewen Dr
- SubdivisionOaks 2 Ph 2
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34229
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Travertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Gas
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryLaurel Nokomis
- MiddleLaurel Nokomis Middle
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 9th, 2020 at 3:00pm EDT.