Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
894 Macewen Dr, Osprey
Welcome to The Oaks with over 1,000 acres of luxury, shady oaks, rich flower beds, and impeccably maintained homes, none more than 894 MacEwen Drive. Enter through the hand carved mahogany doors to discover a completely transformed, contemporary home with remodeled plumbing, wiring, windows, doors, and more. The immense kitchen-family room operates with premium appliances including a Thermador gas cooktop. All 3 bedrooms contain large walk-in closets with accompanying spa-like baths featuring onyx counters. A unique office/library, dining room and open living room complete the interior. Four sets of Andersen French doors lead to a covered terrace large enough for multiple seating areas around a heated saltwater pool and spa. A koi pond, custom outdoor shower, and new summer kitchen are also housed within the bronze lanai enclosure. Beyond, you will find a tropical wonderland featuring fruit trees, a butterfly garden and the magnificent Heron golf course, just far enough to afford complete privacy. Luxury abounds with cathedral ceilings, travertine & Brazilian Koa floors, exotic granite counters, a coquina stone wall with gas fireplace, custom LED lighting, modern security and sound systems, oversized 3 car garage with new epoxy flooring and a 2008 LEED certified MCA roof. The Oaks Club is the area's only private, member-owned golf course community offering two championship golf courses, award-winning tennis, an elegant clubhouse, three amazing restaurants, full social calendar and renowned community life.
- MLS® #A4448390
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,095
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Propane, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Course, Maintenance Free, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Sauna, Security, Shuffleboard, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Community, Sidewalk, Special Community Restrictions
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Guest, On Street, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Golf Course Frontage, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Garden View, Golf Course View, Pool View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Tennis Court(s), Fruit Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsShutters, Window Treatments
- RoofTile, Cement
- Days on Market34
- Address894 Macewen Dr
- SubdivisionOaks 2 Ph 2
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34229
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Travertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Family Room
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryLaurel Nokomis
- MiddleLaurel Nokomis Middle
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 11:01am EST.