Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1219 Westway Dr, Sarasota
Located on Westway Drive which is unquestionably one of Sarasota’s top 3 streets for location, Gulf of Mexico views and home values. Offering the ultimate in a waterfront experience you are front and center for Sarasota’s most stunning sunsets. Designed by award-winning architect, Clifford Scholz of CMSA Architects and constructed by Collingwood Builders, painstaking attention to detail is evident in design, construction and finishes. With over 7,400 sq. ft of livings space, the superlative floor plan is comprised of 2 master suites located on each level, 3 additional en suite bedrooms, living room w/carved stone fireplace, an exquisite formal dining room and a chef’s kitchen second to none. The Wolf/Thermador kitchen includes the latest look in Wood-Mode cabinetry and an expansive pantry. The office offers herringbone patterned floors. Informal dining room, al fresco dining w/kitchen, fireplace, master suite of rooms including a breakfast station, 2 very large walk-in closets, his & hers & a second office. The rooftop deck will encourage lots of guests for July 4th firework viewing over downtown Sarasota. 5-car garage. Lido Shores enjoys a beautiful, gated private beach w/a pavilion & ample parking. Minutes to world renowned St. Armands Circle for shopping & dining. A short drive to the incredible vibe of downtown Sarasota, the Asolo theater, Ringling Museum, Selby botanical Gardens, Sarasota Opera & the hometown favorite farmer’s market. Come experience perfections.
- MLS® #A4448460
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage7,415
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Oversized, Under Building
- # of Garages5
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 5+ Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, In City Limits, Street Paved, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontGulf/Ocean, ICW
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Salt Water
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Storage, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- FoundationSlab, Stilt/On Piling
- Days on Market171
- Address1219 Westway Dr
- SubdivisionLido C
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorMarble, Travertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCoffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Freezer, Ice Maker, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- StoriesThree Or More Story
- MiddleBooker Middle
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 30th, 2020 at 9:46pm EDT.