Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2065 2nd St, Englewood
Need room for horses? There are no Deed Restrictions or HOA to worry about here. This is a multi single family property with 3.9 acres within the City Limits of Englewood Fl. This property boasts a Key West style main house with 2 master suites, living, dining, kitchen all on the second level. First level has family room, full bath and laundry / mud room. Main house has 2 screened balconies that provide you a view of all the fabulous oak trees. In addition, the main house has a screened lanai on the first floor as well. The detached 2 car garage has room for all your toys. The big surprise here would be the in-law / apartment above the garage. The in-law suite apartment has its own kitchen, full bath with shower and open floor plan concept. This in-law suite could be rented to provide income for the new owners. Near the front of the property there is a fenced paddock area with 2 stalls. Behind the main house there are 4 more stalls along with added space that could be used as a tack room or storage. Property has public sewer and water for both structures and underground utilities. This is a must see if you want a quite serene country living with all the benefits of the our fabulous Manasota Key Beach, Englewood Beach and Stump Pass State Park and city conveniences. Property zoned for Multiple Single Family Dwellings. Plenty of room to build additional out buildings or pool.
- MLS® #A4448624
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,191
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Elevated, Key West
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesStable(s), Horses Allowed
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Guest, Off Street, Open, Oversized, Tandem, Under Building, Workshop in Garage, Bath In Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Carport, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, Greenbelt, In City Limits, Lot - Irregular, Level, Lot - Oversized, Pasture / Agricultural, Street Unpaved, Zoning Permits Horses, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Metal Frame, Wood Frame (FSC Certified)
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Rods
- Days on Market27
- Address2065 2nd St
- SubdivisionGulf Coast Groves Sub
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, L Dining, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s), Dumbwaiter
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump, Wall Units / Window Unit
- CoolingCentral Air, Wall/Window Unit(s)
- StoriesSplit Level, Efficiency, Elevated
- ElementaryTaylor Ranch
- Listing Office:Gulf Shores Realty
Listing information courtesy of Gulf Shores Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 7:00am EST.