Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7126 68th Dr E, Bradenton
Back on the market with a Fresh Look and Price Reduction. Enjoy SCENIC and SERENE RIVER VIEWS from almost every single room in the house. You will be able to so easily see yourself living in this beautifully laid out BRADEN RIVERFRONT home. Enjoy your very own Boardwalk PLUS a PRIVATE DOCK with Water and Electric – perfect for ANGLERS and NATURE-LOVERS! Kayaking, Boating, Birdwatching and Fishing are literally outside your back door. Lanai features a PRIVATE POOL and COVERED PATIO. Plenty of outdoor living space on 1/3-acre lot with 100’ frontage along the BRADEN RIVER. Plenty of living space inside, too, includes a HUGE BONUS ROOM (approx. 550 sq. ft.) with a half-bath. Bonus room has its own A/C system that very quickly cools the space. Could be a perfect media room, playroom, craft space – you name it. Endless possibilities. (3) Bedrooms PLUS a DEN. Split bedroom floor plan allows for privacy for all family members and guests. Wake up to a BEAUTIFUL VIEW from your VERY SPACIOUS MASTER Bedroom featuring a seating area and windows overlooking pool and riverfront to create your own sanctuary. Large inside laundry room features shelving for convenience and additional storage. The BEST OF BOTH WORLDS – surrounded by nature but Conveniently Located with easy access to nearby shopping and dining. River Place offer a Playground, Fitness Center, Clubroom and Community Pool. Hop on I-75 and you are only (1) exit away from UTC with its extensive offerings. Seller offering Home Warranty for your Peace of Mind.
- MLS® #A4448669
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,764
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Playground, Pool, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Pool View, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIndoor, Lighting, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market214
- Address7126 68th Dr E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionRiver Place
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Gas Water Heater
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Kw Suncoast
Listing information courtesy of Kw Suncoast.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 6:44pm EST.