Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4850 68th Street Cir E, Bradenton
Situated on a premium lot with preserve views, you will fall in love with everything this home has to offer. Make your way to the grand entrance with soaring ceilings and an abundance of natural light throughout. To your left you will be introduced to the second and third bedroom that are both spacious and private. Make your way to the great room where entertaining is made easy! You will discover the open kitchen concept with plenty of granite countertop space to prepare all your favorite dishes. The oversized island allows guests additional seating without missing out on the fun. In addition to the three bedrooms, you have your very own den or bonus/playroom! The opportunities are endless! The Owner's Suite is your perfect escape! The Ensuite features two separate vanities and an oversized walk-in shower. The massive walk-in closet could be a room within itself! Slip outside to your very own utopia and enjoy the crystal clear waters of your heated pool and soak up the sun! The extended patio features pavers, TV, screen enclosed, and child safety gate for the pool. Your furry friends will thank you with the fenced in dog run. This premium lot allows privacy and extra parking! Other upgrades include brand new carpet in all bedrooms, in-wall pest control, and freshly painted doors with amazing contrast. World-famous beaches are only 20 minutes away and UTC mall is only 10! Zoned for fabulous schools. Do not miss out on the opportunity to make this home yours for many memories to come!
- MLS® #A4448742
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,893
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleRanch, Spanish/Mediterranean
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Water Available
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Playground, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Corner Lot/Unit, In County, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesDog Run, Fenced, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market7
- Address4850 68th Street Cir E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionCrossing Creek Village Ph Ii, Subph A, B
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Keller Williams On The Water
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams On The Water.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 6:45pm EST.