Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8266 Lakeside Dr, Englewood
Huge Price Reduction! Escape the cold winter and start Florida living in this beautiful Pool Home in desirable Oyster Creek. Step inside and notice the cathedral ceilings in the great room, adding volume and space. The preferable southern exposure provides a flow of natural light with peaceful views of the pool and the nature preserve beyond. Open the 90-degree pocket sliding glass doors from the dining and living area with unobstructed views of the pool area. For your convenience, there is an outdoor shower and pool bathroom. Unwind on your covered lanai with plenty of room for dining and lounging. The practical kitchen has contemporary white cabinets, pull-out shelves, and a walk-in pantry adjacent to the dining area. Split floor plan w/ 2 guest bedrooms sharing a bathroom with a glass walk-in shower serving as the pool bath. The spacious Master Suite offers sliding glass doors to the pool area, walk-in closets, dual sinks, bathtub, and walk-in shower. Great Extras include new carpet, new pool heater, new sprinkler pump, paver driveway, whole house hurricane shutters incl. Garage door, NOT in a FLOOD ZONE. Oyster Creek is a friendly, gated, and maintenance-free community, offering its residents a large clubhouse, heated pool, hot tub, tennis, pickleball, bocce ball, library, fitness center, and lots of social activities. All this with low HOA fees and optional golf membership, only minutes to the beautiful beaches, parks, marinas, boat launches, and shopping.
- MLS® #A4448839
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,871
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Sprinkler Well, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Course, Recreation Building, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Pool
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewGreenbelt, Street Private, Greenbelt View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Shutters
- Listing Office:Bay Breeze Intl Realty
- Address8266 Lakeside Dr
- SubdivisionOyster Creek Ph 02
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market110
Listing information courtesy of Bay Breeze Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 29th, 2020 at 8:29pm EDT.