Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
603 63rd Ave W #c1, Bradenton
Co-op share owned. Co op share could be sold separately to be added to another community home that does not include a share already. Fun age qualified community. Enjoy this beautiful mobile home on a large corner lot. It has 2 bedrooms, 1 large bathroom, and a spacious Florida Room. Also included is a shed with a stackable Bosch washer and dryer. This single-wide has been completely renovated with tile floors, new appliances, updated cabinets/counter tops and new stylish furniture. There is a lovely open floor plan.Turnkey! Need nothing! No lot rent. Just a low maintenance fee that includes water/sewer/garbage. The community has a large recreation hall with many activities such as bingo, coffee, doughnut Thursdays, ice cream socials, and dances. There is a large heated pool and shuffle board courts. In the clubhouse there is a library. pool table and WiFi availability. Park is a gated community. Centrally located near shopping, restaurants, and a 20 minute drive to the gorgeous Gulf coast beaches. Great place to relax in the sun and enjoy life!
- MLS® #A4448915
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage672
- Year Built1969
- Sub-TypeMobile Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Propane, Public
- FeaturesShuffleboard Court, Spa/Hot Tub, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restrictions, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Pool
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Carport
- ViewCorner Lot
- PoolIn Ground
- Exterior FeaturesRain Gutters, Storage
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- RoofOther, Roof Over
- Listing Office:Century 21 Integra Realty
- Address603 63rd Ave W #c1
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionBayshore Windmill Village Coop Or2137/66
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- InteriorLaminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne, Corner Unit, In M/H Community
- Days on Market208
Listing information courtesy of Century 21 Integra Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 29th, 2020 at 8:00pm EDT.